Terms We Follow
Please read through the terms and conditions before you decide to take our services. This will help you clear your doubts.
- You should be at least 13 years of age in order to use of the services of our blog.
- If you are below 13 years of age, then we can refuse to offer you any services at any point of time. It will be our sole discretion.
- You will be solely responsible for following the terms and conditions as mentioned in this website.
- We are also at the discretion of changing the eligibility criteria of the blog as and when required.
- The services offered here are only for your use. It is not for the usage of any third party website.
- In order to get the benefit of our services, it will be better to register with our website.
- In order to do so, you will have to select a user name. While choosing a name, you should not impersonate someone else. Also, the name should not be obscene or vulgar.
- You are solely liable for maintaining the security of your user account and you should not share your account password with anyone else.
- You should not publish, distribute or share your login information anywhere.
Any article, video clip, posts and comments, messages, information, data, graphics, software, etc. that you post or upload in our website will become the property of this website and we will have the right to use it royalty free anywhere. This also includes user content. If you delete your user account, the content might get deleted and you will be liable for saving the copies of the content. Apart from this, you are not allowed to copy any information from third party websites and post it on this website and vice-versa. Everything here is protected by copyright, trademark as well as proprietary rights and laws.
We also reserve the rights to remove, edit or modify content as and when required once it gets published in our website. We also have the rights to remove or block any content from our website if we find it to be against our rules and regulations.
Rules of conduct
- Once you become a member of our website, you are liable to follow all the terms and conditions of the website, without fail.
- You will be solely liable for your behaviour on the website.
- You cannot be abusive, threaten or harass other members who are a part of this website.
- You will not be able to post anything abusive, threatening, defamatory, libellous or illegal on this website.
- The information published here is for personal use. You cannot use this information for commercial or illegal usage.
- You cannot post anything which contains software viruses or programs which can harm the website or the blog.
- You cannot link to any third party website which can be harmful for our blog or website.
We reserve the rights to terminate your access to our website if we find that you are continuously ignoring the terms and conditions of this website. Your membership can also be terminated if we find that you are associated with illegal activities over the Internet.