Travelling is fun. Often enthusiasts create travel goals by incorporating their dream destinations. Creating a list of travel goals include countries that you have always wanted to visit, activities in different parts of the world that you always wished to accomplish. With all the other factors that influence the travel plans set, setting a realistic travel plan can be real fun. Setting a goal is a systematic approach, it is essential to have a rough idea of the total cost incurred in fulfilling the goal. A thorough research of the place is integral to this process, and this will provide you with the viability of the process.
List of travel goals
With every passing birthday, you might have the feel that you need to pack your band be geared for the endeavor. Few places that you might want to include in your list of travel goals before your reach thirty-five are
- Safaris in Africa- If you want to have a glimpse of the mighty animal in the lap if the green, then this is the best place to be. Opt for the different safaris in the region and trek in the wilderness and you can explore different facets of nature.
- Glass Beach at Fort Bragg in California is another destination that you cannot afford to miss. The sea glass created over the years from the dumping of garbage on the coastline. It is predominant in the northern part of the city.
- Tulip fields in Netherlands is another must watch. You will be mesmerized by the rich hue of the flowers. In one field, you can find the colors of the rainbow.
- You cannot afford to miss the Northern Lights or Aurora Borealis, when the nature unfolds to you the most spectacular show of light. You will not experience anything like this anywhere in the world. You can visit Norway as you can see the light best there.
- Waitomo Glowworm Caves is another name that you need to mention in your wish list. Glow worms are unique to the country, and these tiny creatures illuminate the caves with their light.
- Grand Prismatic Spring, one of the largest hot springs in the world is situated in Yellowstone National Park. The color you will observe here is what you will notice in an optical prism.
- Seychelles- A visit to this archipelago in the Indian Ocean will unravel to you various coral islands and serene beaches.
- Antarctica- Visit the land of extremes, the driest and the coldest continent. Home to the emperor penguins, you can watch here the whales and huskies.
- Door to Hell situated in Derweze in Turkmenistan this natural gas fire is burning since four decades. The fire is caused due to the deposition of natural gas. You can inhale the pungent smell of sulphur from far.
- Pyramids in Egypt are another must watch. These have been built for centuries and represent the architectural excellence. The Red Pyramid is the largest and the first to be built.
With this list in hand, you can plan your trip conveniently. Your travel goals will help you to achieve the same.
Image Credits: Farley Roland Endeman